Thursday, June 17, 2004

Brother Bonus

So I just found out that Brother is going to the Phish show tonight too. How random. This is the same kid who, in high school, refused to listen to Phish or the Dead because they epitomized everything he hated about his druggie friends. This is the same kid who was a huge Blues Traveler, Neil Young, etc... fan. I used to tell him "you'll like the music, give it a chance" but he would refuse. Stong principles this kid.

So why is he going, you might ask? His close friend and co-worker is a HUGE Phish fan. He is so enthusiastic about the band, and their live prowess. In the past he has made Brother a convert of other bands by insisting that he go to a show with him. This guy's enthusiasm for music is apparently quite catchy. And he told Brother "you WILL come to Phish at Coney Island". So there you have it.

I hope we can all hook up. And I hope Brother likes the show. Though it should have been my influence bringing him around, not some stranger. Hmmm. I am a bit Brother posessive huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home