Thursday, June 17, 2004

Not so weak weeknights

Went out tonight. Met Hammer at Trinity. We had a good time. Talked about our soon-to-be-priest friend. We're both psyched for him, but at the same time worried. We're not his parents though, so there's only so much we can worry. Talked about a bunch of random shit too, but at this moment it is hard enough to type, let alone recall random drunk conversations. We're both pretty smart, though, so I guarantee it was interesting. :-P

My friend M called tonight to say she and her friends had an extra ticket to Phish tomorrow night at Coney Island. I'm defintely happy to go. Haven't seen them in years, but given that this is their "Farewell until our next reunion" tour, I think it will be fun. Can't beat an outdoor show at Coney Island. And I have never met M's boyfriend, so it should be a lot of fun. M and I are college friends, and we hang out once in a while, but it always seems to be a random weeknight when Pegg is in Boston and M's boyfriend is not around. So this should be awesome.

I'll have a Nathan's frank for you. Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home