Friday, June 11, 2004

A Dog, Some Wine, Coupla Kegs, And Family Makes Saltydog A Busy Boy

Good weekend coming up. Too bad Pegg is not here to share it with me. But she'll be having an even better time on her annual girls' trip. They're headed out to Santa Fe, which should be awesome. Every weekend without her sucks though, even the busy ones.

I wasn't feeling too well today, and with a full weekend ahead, I decided to call in sick. Good move. Spent the day relaxing, and watching episodes of Band of Brothers on HBO On Demand. I know I am about 10 years behind the curve on this, but Band of Brothers is pretty good.

Champy and HJKT (aka Mr. & Mrs. Champy) are coming into town for the weekend. They're staying at my place, along with their doggie Marumi:


Marumi

We're going over to the Vegas abode this evening for dinner and lots of wine.

Tomorrow Fleabag and Rinweeney are having a party, in honor of Fleabag's boyfriend's recent graduation from lawschool. Should be fun. What isn't fun when kegs and bbq are involved? A full day of beer drinking sounds great right about now. It'll be fun to hang out with the hosts, their friends, the Champy's, P-Diddy, Boom Boom, and Mr. Keane. Can't wait.

Sunday I am headed out to Long Island for my cousin's HS graduation party. She's such a little star. We're all very proud of her.

Hopefully I will make it home in time to unwind and watch the season premeire of Six Feet Under.

Hope you all have a good weekend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home