Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'll show you mine...

So a friend went to East on my recommendation. I did not go into a lot of detail when I recommended it to her. I simply said the conveyor belt is fun, and they have good deals.

After her lunch trip, some of our mutual friends and I got the following email:

    i would just like to blame [saltydog] for my sushi purchase. apparently, 1 order of spicy tuna is 3 pcs. this i did not know. so, i just had the world's smallest lunch ever.

    but, it only cost me a buck fifty

Funny. Unfortunate. Definitely no where near enough of a meal to be satisfying.

Anyway, being too lazy to explain how East works, especially after the fact, I simply sent the link to my earlier blog entry to the whole group. (And I guess I wanted to let them in on the existence of this blog....)

One friend wrote back "All that writing to yourself freaked me out".

The friend who started this whole thing wrote back to him (and me) saying that she too had a blog.

He asked for her URL.

She declined.

Now I feel silly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home