Wednesday, March 24, 2004

New Toys

I am very excited. I am now the proud owner of a two-way radio set. People in the group headed out to Colorado this week have been talking for a while about how useful they would be. Given that some of us can ski/ride pretty well and others are beginners, we plan on splitting up quite a bit. These will help us keep track of each other, plan to meet up for lunch, plan to meet up for drinks, etc... Should be pretty handy. And then there's all the trash-talking we plan to do. Nothing like a little Smokey and the Bandit or Convoy re-enacting to get your juices flowing. Good times ahead. Good times. (By the way, isn't that Convoy poster cheesy as hell? Gotta love the 70s!)

Seriously, I am pretty excited about these. They will come in handy for hiking, caravaning, and playing tag in this big city. Just a useful thing to have at times.

In future posts I will rave about my other favorite toys. These include my MP3 player, my XBOX, my HTIB, my digicam, and my skis. I am very lucky to be able to afford some goodies now and then. Alas, one day I shall have mouths to feed (hopefully!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home