Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So many choices

It turns out Boston is a great city to live in if you like going to concerts. So far I have been able to get tickets to anything that I have wanted to see.

Today I read about two upcoming shows that I'd go to. Both are club shows, and both are cheap.

The Von Bondies are playing at Axis on 10/1. Problem - I am going to see Wilco that night.

The Kings of Leon are playing at Axis as well, but on 10/7. Problem - I am going to see the Killers play that night.

It figures. The one city where I can get any tickets I want, and there are multiple conflicts. Good problem to have I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I wish I had access to that many concerts!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger saltydog said...

It's been really cool so far. Though with all the college students returning, it might get harder to score tickets... Boston is BUZZING now with college kids. Every other car on the roads is a packed station wagon or u-haul. All of a sudden I feel really old.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home