Thursday, May 20, 2004

Weak week

This week has been pretty lame so far. Stayed home sick on Monday, and worked on my resume. The rest of the week has been work -> gym -> couch. Except today, when I am skipping the gym. Gotta get some shit done at home tonight. I am leaving after work tomorrow to head upstate with my father and brother. Girlfriend is coming into NYC, though, to hang out with friends of hers from college. One of them now lives in LA, but is here for the week. So Girlfriend and another friend of theirs who now lives in Baltimore are going to hang in NYC for the weekend. I need to leave the place in somewhat decent shape for them. But I'll spare you the details of my chores. (I don't want to give any more credence to the title that a friend has given this blog: "Interesting stories of laundry folding".)

Just heard the "ding" of the microwave. Time for dinner. Maybe I'll burn the roof of my mouth, or stain the couch, or do something even remotely interesting between now and my next entry. Or maybe I'll just finish the week weak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home