Thursday, May 13, 2004

WAH

Today was air conditioner maintenance day on my floor at home. This means I got to work at home for the morning, while waiting for the AC guys to come. I could have just left a permission-to-enter form with the management company, but I like to be there when people are working in the apartment. And I love working at home.

Working at home. Laptop on my lap. Radio or TV on. Boxers and t-shirt. Temperature settings that I control. Fridge two feet away. These are all good things. And I got a lot of work done, to boot.

Fielded some calls, dealt with some things on email, etc...

I don't see why my management is so opposed to letting me switch to telecommuting when I move to Boston. Nothing better than working at home to me.

Have I mentioned that I need to finish my resume?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home