Tuesday, March 23, 2004

So much to say...

I can't believe that this blog is only a few days old, and already I am being lax about updating it. Yes, procrastination is my middle name. Yes, I often start things that I don't finish. But I was hoping this would be different. It's such a positive outlet for my thoughts and stories. And the idea of keeping it fresh should help me stay motivated, and learn to make it part of my daily routine. Which in turn should help me to incorporate other things into a daily routine, and become more organized and regimented. (cue wishful thinking inspirational music..... .... ... now!)

But here I am, sneaking in a post from work, as opposed to taking the time in the evening to write something significant.

I am a hunter. My prey? The elusive beast called DISCIPLINE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home