Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm still here...

Been neglecting the blog lately. No excuse really, because I have had the time. Just haven't been motivated to write.

Went to Pearl Jam Wednesday night. Great show. Deathcab For Cutie opened, and I had been excited to see them. I had heard good things about them. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with their set. Though it might have been because of opening-band syndrome.

Pearl Jam kicked butt. Great set. Though there were a lot of songs I didn't know, between covers and newer stuff. Still a lot of fun.

Tonight we're going to see Wilco. Found out that they released seats, and I was able to get us much better seats. Champy and H-Bomb were originally going to join us, but they had to bail now that he is working in NYC. So I just bought a good pair, and sold the original four on craigslist.

So it's been three months of unemployment. That might end today. If all goes according to plan, I am going to pick up and sign an offer letter in about an hour. Pretty exciting stuff. Too bad I pretty much wasted these three months. Not much to show for them. No tan. No travels. Oh well. Wish me luck in the new job....

P.S. - In spellchecking this entry, the word "blog" was flagged. Good work Blogger.com! ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Someone I Used To Know said...

did you sign the offeR???!??

4:53 PM  
Blogger saltydog said...

Yep. I'm back in the world of the working. Started on Monday! Crazy shit.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home