Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hump Day

The week drags on... Tonight should be fun though. Meeting a friend from college for a drink. He chose The Ginger Man for some reason, even though he and I could not be less of the "Ginger Man-type". Though my business attire serves as good camouflage to fit in there, internally I will be crying. But, on the bright side, they do have a huge selection of beer there, and I am friends with one of the bouncers so I might get to say hello to him if he is working. The friend I am meeting has to leave around 7:00 to go teach a class. I would assume this is a class on the scripting language PHP, because this is his area of expertise. Wouldn't it be nice if I were enough of an expert on something to earn money teaching it? "Channel Surfing 101: Professor Saltydog" is not what I have in mind....

After posing like someone who belongs at Ginger Man, I will head out somewhere hopefully more laid back to meet up with some friends for some Cinco de Mayo margaritas or cervezas. Perhaps some place with an outdoor area. Hopefully some place with good music, and that is not too crowded. Something a little divey. Either way, I am anticipating a fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home